[wp-hackers] Spaminator 1.0rc released

Kitty kitty at mookitty.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 07:29:17 UTC 2004

After numerous revisions, I think The Spaminator is good enough to be a
release candidate.

http://mookitty.co.uk/devblog/category/kittens-spaminator/

As of this release, it's 99.9% on the poker/ownsthis spammer (they won't
wind up in your mod queue either). There's a couple of regexes
especially for him. I'll be posting updates to the user regexes so that
it can be fine tuned as the bot evolves.

Recap:

--
Cheers,		     Blog: http://blog.mookitty.co.uk
Kitty		     PC Repair: http://www.girltech.net