[wp-hackers] base64 lost password?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:55:52 UTC 2004

Of course, I guess this is still the place to come to when there is no
answer at the forums, after a few days. I am sorry if I sounded rude,
I only meant that as a friendly reminder...

:)
carthik.

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 13:29:15 +0000, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Carthik Sharma wrote:
> >It would be nice if we could keep discussions about
> > the core, bug and fixes and support requests
> > off this list.
>
> Is it still okay for me to post the odd request for forum support here ?
> There are few people who can code answering posts in the forums, and as
> has been discussed before, while I and others can try so much, there
> comes a point when we have no more ideas - and we need help from people
> here.
>
> I hope the answer is yes.
>
> P.

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net