[wp-hackers] Debugging a wp-plugin

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Mon Nov 8 13:28:47 UTC 2004

Ryan Boren wrote:

>Try commenting out the header() redirect in post.php.  Anything you echo
>after the header redirect has been done won't be seen.

Assuming that output buffering isn't enabled when you're posting, you
could also try putting an echo at the beginning of the post.php, which
would prevent the location header from being written.  I like this
method because you don't have to track down the multiple redirects in
that file, but moreover because it turns the tables on that old "headers
already written" error, and makes it serve you instead of irritating you
like it usually does.

Owen