[wp-hackers] offline bloggin [OT]

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Fri Nov 5 16:21:13 UTC 2004

I fail to understand why people don't understand that this list is not a support list but for the discussion of WP development. :rolleyes: Why do they spam this list when they can get answers to non-WP development related simple questions like these at the Forums.

I'd appeal to the subscribers not to answer these kind of questions on the list so that people don't get encouraged to spam this list. If they'll get answers here, they'll come again & so will others. If their eMails are just ignored, they'll go to the forums for help, which eventually is the right place for these kind of questions.

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Preview ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||

---------- Original Message from mailings at bdisfunctional.net ----------
This might be off-topic, but this might also be the best place to aks:

Does somebody know a decent offline blog tool that works well with
Wordpress and is preferably Open Source on OS X?

grtz
BjornW