[wp-hackers] Anti-spam having an effect.

Kitty kitty at mookitty.co.uk
Fri Nov 5 02:11:17 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 18:59, Otto Kitsinger wrote:
> I've had piles of the poker ones this week and yes, I'm amused to watch
> them go from three links in the body to two to one to none, and it's
> still getting sent to moderation.

Spaminator now has a user adjustable regex to catch a$$hats like this.
For this no-link spam the one that's built-in is '/[0-9]{4}.*ewqrb2/i' -
seems to be a common signature. Maybe something to do with the place he
got the script from.
--
Cheers,		     Blog: http://blog.mookitty.co.uk
Kitty		     PC Repair: http://www.girltech.net