[wp-hackers] authimage

Folkert (nederflash) info at nederflash.nl
Tue Nov 2 14:41:03 UTC 2004

Interesting link indeed.
Well the idea to let it go as plug-in will do i guess. But then are
changes needed in the comment-post and commentpopup files, to include
the working.
So i don't know how that is fixed from within a pluginn
I overthough the accessibility aspect and yes your right the is no good
done there.
In another comment i read, send it for moderatoin if the code is not
correct. Now thats a good suggestion, then the accessa.. is returned
back to normal.
Well just my 2 cents on trying to acomplish a working spam killer

Folkert

(sorry for my lousy english :))

Op 2-nov-04 om 8:25 heeft C. Rummel het volgende geschreven: