[wp-hackers] Introduce yourself

dave at xmouse.ithium.net dave at xmouse.ithium.net
Thu Jun 24 16:07:55 UTC 2004

> * who you are

I'm David House, web development and design blogger [xmouse.ithium.net]. I spend
more time developing that site (and the WP behind it) than I do writing to it.

> * why you're here

To gain an understanding of WP's core, talk to other developers about the future
of WP and possibly implement some requests?

> * what you'd like to get out of the list

As above, an firm understanding on how WP works, maybe plugin ideas? We'll see.