[wp-hackers] Plugin Management issue...

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Tue Jun 29 20:05:23 UTC 2004

I think I have an issue that is pertinent to this thread.

I am trying reword Brian Groce's update of the email notification
script. In it, there are variables for things like the content of the
email message when you subscribe, unsucribe, etc.

It strikes me that rather than having hard coded in the script, they
should be in the options table and accessible through the admin panel.
Is there any "policy" regarding adding records to that  table, and is
there any way that they would be dynamically added to the options menu?

thanks,

dc