[wp-hackers] Plugin Management issue...

Stephen O'Connor steve at stevarino.com
Tue Jun 29 09:10:41 UTC 2004

Stuff... ;)

The plugins are really not included randomly, just in the order the
administrator activates them. I'm honestly not proud of my plugin load-order
exploits but feel the benefits are STRONGLY worth it. Let me keep it private
until release (hopefully tomorrow) and you can judge for yourself.

If you *must* know, I suppose you could private-mail me and I'll gladly let
you in, but that would spoil the suprise.

- Stephen