[wp-hackers] next day's post / previous days post

scriptygoddess scriptygoddess at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:33:09 UTC 2004

Does anyone have any ideas about how I get that value of $m when
and it seems to know what it is (with and without permalinks) - but
try to echo $m - and I get nothing. Is there something special I have
to do? A little voodoo variable dance perhaps?

Seriously - any help would be appreciated - even if it's pointing me
in the general area. I've read, re-read, and re-read
wp-blog-header.php and I'm not understanding why $m has no value for
my script.