[wp-hackers] The \ problem in posts

Kristin kpishdadi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 05:44:32 UTC 2004

I never had this problem before, but recently when I updated to a
newer nightly build and my database upgraded it inserted the
backslashes.  I don't really feel like going through and manually
updating every post.

Created a lot of broken images too :(

I'll try updating again when I get home from vacation and see if it works.