[wp-hackers] Word Press Email Notification Plugin

David Clark david at davidsaccess.com
Sun Jun 27 20:45:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is a great first pass,  but should not be billed as a finished 1.2
plugin. One of my clients saw it and immediately wanted it.

It works -- but it does not use the variables that are globally defined
in the api, and makes installations unnecessarily complex.

I would be glad to help refine this -- its a great idea.

dc