[wp-hackers] next day's post / previous days post

scriptygoddess scriptygoddess at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 14:04:00 UTC 2004

I'm about to start working on this since I didn't get a response...

However, I wanted to get more information on how WP formats urls (ie
?p=postid , ?m=date) etc...

(This by the way, is the reaon I hate the wiki) - I searched the wiki,
and looked through the main WP site - and couldn't find it. I KNOW
it's there - because I saw the page when I was working on my "today in
weeks/years past" plugin - but now I can't find it again...

Anyone know where that page lives? Can you send me the link?