[wp-hackers] WP Plug-in Manager

Jason goldsmith unteins at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:25:18 UTC 2004

Well, once the plugin is run ONCE with the auto-reporter it would be
in the database....so for the ultra-paranoid developer you'd just have
to turn on the reporter on a test blog with only your plugin installed
and run one cycle of whatever it reported and there it would be.

Also, the idea of an auto-reported plugin database is not to utterly
replace announcing plugins manually, but to make it so that you
generally won't HAVE to report them to a bunch of different sites
manually.