[wp-hackers] New Staticize 2.5-beta

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sat Jun 19 18:27:25 UTC 2004

Mark Wubben wrote:

> I haven't tried the new plugin but the features surely look
> interesting. I'm using a hacked version of 2.0, things I've changed:
> * delete specific files based on post id (uses get_permalink). This
> needs to be customized for each site though.

I have a version of this in testing, I'd be curious to see how you
approached it.

> * CHMOD the cache files, allowing you to delete them via PHP

You mean delete files owned by nobody without PHP?

> * added a ?nocache=nocache and ?clearcache=clearcache command

Clearcache was planned, but I haven't written any code yet.

> * don't cache if the request method is POST

I didn't think of this.

By all means send it over and I'll see what can be rolled in.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | more soon...