[wp-hackers] Site Name in Admin Interface?

Stewart Ugelow stewart at ugelow.com
Sat Jun 19 02:57:36 UTC 2004

I added the following code to wp-admin/admin-header.php right before the
final php call (line 140 in 1.2 Mingus):

($user_level)"); ?></strong> and are working on the blog "<strong><?php echo
get_settings('blogname'); ?></strong>" published at <strong><?php echo
get_settings('siteurl'); ?></strong></div>

and added this to wp-admin.css:

.where {
	text-align:center; padding:10px; background: #f0f8ff;
}

--Stewart