[wp-hackers] ah_tools plugin

ayj & j yllyn at clear.net.nz
Sat Jun 19 02:01:28 UTC 2004

I have made a simple plugin for the use of WP hackers / modifiers. It
provides a couple of useful browser-friendly printing functions plus an
Explore function.

The Explore function is called from any WP page and allows you to print to
the screen database information (table / row contents) and variable
information for any variable that is current at that time. It can help with
some of the debugging process plus it may be useful for other people like
myself who are still coming to an understanding of how WP works and what
data is being held where by what name.

I have the thought that we could extend this (or via additional plugins) to
make a useful toolbox for the would-be WP hacker / modifier. It is very
basic and security is non-existent so use with caution. I *know* I am still
a beginner so feel free to make comments.

The details, screencaps etc at

http://www.andrew-hall-artist.com/journal/index.php?p=76#more-76

the plugin at

http://www.andrew-hall-artist.com/journal/images/ah_tools.phps