[wp-hackers] Wordpress User Authentication

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Fri Jun 18 19:38:33 UTC 2004

LDAP may be the way to go for this, though I'm not sure how many places
offer an LDAP server or how hard it is to install/configure.

There is a GPL class here:

http://www.ypass.net/software/php/ldap/

There is an example class here:

http://www.zend.com/codex.php?id=961&single=1

The only real "gotcha" with using LDAP is PHP must be compiled "with
LDAP", but it's the right tool for the job.

Does anyone have experience using LDAP in PHP?

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/