[wp-hackers] Wordpress User Authentication

Brian Groce wp at briangroce.com
Fri Jun 18 19:03:25 UTC 2004

Have any of you used the Wordpress user authentication either outside of
Wordpress and/or on other Wordpress blogs on the same server?

What I'm wanting to do is create a single-signon for both of these
scenarios...one table of users, not multiple tables for each
area.  Separate tables for the rest of the data is fine.

This is somewhat similar to "multiple blogs", but with the addition of
being able to protect other non-blog areas (for example a calendar).

Anyway, just throwing this out there to see if anyone else is doing this
sort of thing before I go and try to hack away at it.

Thanks,

Brian
http://briangroce.com