[wp-hackers] Static content plugin

Alex nessence at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:17:37 UTC 2004

It might be best to define what the 'static content' plugin would do.
Static content is likely outside of the scope of wordpress b/c it's
what a web server can do by nature. You could just create a directory
called static and link to it. Now taking the posts...and outputting
them in a static manner is a different matter.

You can also use rewrite rules to make it look like there is static
content. This is a feature of wordpress already.