[wp-hackers] Limiting # of posts when a category is viewed?

Jason McIntosh jmcintosh at mlug.missouri.edu
Fri Jun 18 14:42:27 UTC 2004

I thought I'd see before I worked on this, if anyone knew of a hack to
limit the # of posts displayed per page when a category is chosen.  My
General category has 70 posts, some of which are on the large side, and
thus when a category is clicked, it takes a LONG time to load the page.
  I'd like to limit the listing and make use of the posts_per_page
variable, or something similar.  Anyone have any thoughts/suggestions
on this?
Thanks!
Jason

| Jason McIntosh                       | CELL: 573-424-7612        |
| Webmaster, thinker, Programmer, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865        |
| http://poetshome.com/                |                           |
|"How should I know if it works?  That's what beta testers are     |
|for.  I only coded it."                                           |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting)            |
GnuPG Key:
http://poetshome.com/about/jmcintosh_mlug.missouri.edu.gpgkey