[wp-hackers] Welcome :)

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 17:00:40 UTC 2004

I've got a WP site at http://www.qpalzm.org and hope
to learn about PHP etc by staying in touch with the
developers here. I'd like to write some plugins or
something, and I was thinking of doing an Active
Conversations thing like actsofvolition and
bravodeltatango or whatever - but I always seem to be
short on time.

A comment about the hidden categories, I think it
sounds like a good idea but I have one suggestion:
there should be a way, when displaying the cateogries,
to say display all hidden categories as well. Thats
was probably obvious, but what can you do?

Trevor