[wp-hackers] Intervening in $posts derivation in wp-blog-header

Markku Seguerra markku at rebelpixel.com
Thu Jun 17 13:42:02 UTC 2004

> For those just wanting to post-process $posts, we could do the following
> after we call query_posts() in wp-blog-header.php.
>
> $posts = apply_filters('the_posts', $posts);
>
> Ryan

I've been thinking a lot about this, just post-processing
$posts instead of diving deeper into the code. I think
this is the way to get my plugin *wp-recent-links* to display
like matt's "asides".

I think the possibility of using apply_filters() to $posts
would be a great addition.

--
markku
rebelpixel.com