[wp-hackers] Intervening in $posts and hidden categories

Steven Berg sberg at peiratikos.net
Thu Jun 17 14:05:23 UTC 2004

First, hello, I am Steven Berg. I run a WP-powered blog at
http://blog.peiratikos.net/.

I'm working on a plugin now that uses <cite> tags in posts to construct
citation archives (so http://blog.peiratikos.net/citations/books/1984/
gives you every post that references "1984"). I have a post2citation
table similar to the post2cat table for matching posts to citations. I
think something that allows for manipulation of the posts query string
wthout hacking wp-blog-header or query_posts() would help a lot.