[wp-hackers] $single

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Wed Jun 16 05:22:36 UTC 2004

I'd rather have one 'page_type' variable than a bunch of binary
variables.

On a related note (and as I've mentioned previously on the other list),
I'd like to see us develop a $wp or $page object that stores the WP
context. There are a number of benefits to this approach, some of the
big ones:

- Only one var to declare as global
- less risk of accidental naming collisions for people wanting to hack
or integrate WP into an existing site
- an object is somewhat self-documenting as all the vars are declared
in the class definition and can easily have a short description
attached

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/