[wp-hackers] For those who don't subscribe to the wp docs mailing list:

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 23:47:14 UTC 2004

I would like to see MediaWiki used, too!

Moving over could be a doc project, with well assigned roles, and
should not take too long.

Let's write a phwiki to mediawiki converter/importer :) (Just kidding)

Regards,
Carthik.

--
When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net