[wp-hackers] For those who don't subscribe to the wp docs mailing list:

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:32:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

http://wiki.wordpress.org/HowToUseWiki
should break the ice between new wiki users and the wiki. Please let
me know if there is anything that is not clear from that page.

Thanks,
Carthik.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:24:44 -0600, Randy Peterman
<randy at randypeterman.com> wrote:
> I would be glad to contribute but for some reason I am completely unable
> to create an account to alter the wiki.  I tried so that I could add
> further documentation to the wiki but couldn't and that's why I wrote my
> two brief tutorials.  Am I missing something in account creation?  Does
> someone on the 'in' have to make me one?
>
> Regards,
> Randy Peterman

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net