[wp-hackers] For those who don't subscribe to the wp docs mailing list:

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 21:11:28 UTC 2004

Good to see someone volunteering.
There are a few things that need to done, with regard to
documentation, anyone can start at the wiki, and start adding content
where appropriate. For example, someone could finish the UserManual,
or better still, build upon what's already there to make for a more
complete document. Also, people could write HowTos and such, for
whatever they think needs a howto or a help file.
Let us use the wiki as the base, and as documents mature, we can do
whatever needs to be done.

As I said before, you could also work at the FAQ, adding more
questions, and expanding it. Please contact me if you want to be a FAQ
author.

Regards,
Carthik.