[wp-hackers] New in CVS

Steve Ivy steve at redmonk.net
Thu Jul 29 20:51:15 UTC 2004

Ryan, this is great. I think I'd mention here that I'm in favor of
either 1) standardizing on template tags that only return, rather than
echo, their values, or 2) maintain parallel tags so that any value that
can be echoed ("the_value") can also be returned "get_value"). I know
this discussion happened in another thread, but it seemed relevant.

Cheers,

--Steve