[wp-hackers] wp plugin

Brian Meidell Andersen brian at mindflow.dk
Sun Jul 25 21:09:13 UTC 2004

I got a functioning version of bloghelper as a WP plugin.
http://www.meidell.dk/blog/archives/2004/07/25/bloghelper-for-wordpress/

It's an early version and my first attempt at a wp plugin, so bear with
the flaws.

One problem I didn't solve when working on it was how to detect if you
are on the edit or advanced edit page and only inject code there. I use
an admin-head action and DOM to stick it in there, but the only reason
why it's not showing up on all admin pages is because there is no
element with the id "content" on most of them.

I'd be grateful for any help with that.

Feedback is welcome,
/Brian