[wp-hackers] an idea: excerpt and title toggle for post viewing

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Sat Jul 24 12:36:07 UTC 2004

Hi!

just an idea I'm posting here so that (a) I don't forget it and (b)
others can be inspired. Feel free to take it up if you wish (no hard
"ownership" issues).

It would be nice to be able to append "excerpt" or "title" to any url
(just as I'm thinking of allowing "fr" or "en" at the end of any url to
filter just that language) to view the posts on the page either as just
a list of titles, or just a list of titles and excerpts.

so http://climbtothestars.org/india/titles/ would list the titles of
posts in that category, instead of the complete posts.

Does this idea appeal to anyone? Comments? Feedback?

Steph aka bunnywabbit_
--
http://climbtothestars.org/
Use http://topicexchange.com/t/wordpress/ !