[wp-hackers] Useful Tools?

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sat Jul 24 03:33:04 UTC 2004

Basically I wanted to find out what hosted tools would be useful to
anyone, what tools or services the community would find useful. The
encoder I put up around the time the support forums got started is used
hundreds of times a day now. (Not enough by people on the forums though!)

I'm going to be creating some public interfaces for Mark Pilgrim's feed
finder (http://diveintomark.org/projects/feed_finder/ ) so an enterprising
plugin author could (for example) create a plugin that filled in the XML
field in the link manager by auto discovering feeds without having to
worry about details at too low a level.

So if you could have any hosted tool or web service to make your life
easier, what would it be?

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | more soon...