[wp-hackers] Preventing magic quotes in pre elements

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Fri Jul 23 17:42:47 UTC 2004

At 23:59 -0400 7/22/04, Andrew Shearer wrote:

>A problem with the <pre> avoidance built into texturize is that it
>only takes effect until the next tag, regardless of whether it's
></pre>. So it won't help you if you have syntax-highlighted code,

    Ah, that was my problem, and it was syntax-highlighted code that
triggered it.  Isn't there a way to alter the texturize routines so
they go to the </pre>?  I don't mind hacking the source code to do it.

--
Eric A. Meyer  (eric at meyerweb.com)    http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/
Principal, Complex Spiral Consulting  http://www.complexspiral.com/