[wp-hackers] adding in RSS mode to trackback

Shelley Powers shelleyp at burningbird.net
Fri Jul 23 17:02:17 UTC 2004

Thanks Larry. I still might do this, but probably as a user-modification
to my own copy of Wordpress, rather than as an official patch. If I do,
you know I'll put the code online if you want to grab for later use.

That PHP Documentator is so very helpful when writing up the
documentation these types of mods. Just reference the line number in the
annotated source code, rather than having to tell people, "Look for the
line that looks like this and ..."

Ha! But wait until you see the interesting modification I hope to roll
out later today or tomorrow....

Shelley