[wp-hackers] possible permanent post and edit page modifications

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Fri Jul 23 13:47:52 UTC 2004

> The first is by-post moderation. This allows users to turn
> moderation on
> per post rather than for the whole site.

This is interesting to me, however, I have certain posts that are older
than 20 days that I would like to leave unmoderated.  Any chance?

Also, isn't there a plugin hook for comment posting that could prevent a
person from having to edit the comment pages?

All of the interface changes you suggest for the comment plugin can be
done with javascript - without modifying the edit page.  Check out my
Adhesive plugin for an example of how to insert a "sticky" checkbox into
the edit interface from a plugin with javascript.  It should be just as
easy to remove the current comment interface elements and replace them
with whatever you want.

Owen