[wp-hackers] number of wordpress users

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 18:12:03 UTC 2004

You're welcome.
You could sneak a look at the not-yet-announced
http://2fargon.com/wplist/showgeo.php
Some char encoding problems have to be sorted out first, which is why
it is not public yet.

Carthik.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:02:12 -0500, Shelley Powers
<shelleyp at burningbird.net> wrote:
> Thanks Carthik!
>
> Now I know how many wordpress weblogs to infect with my Talkback
> technology.
>
> (kidding. just kidding)
>
> Shelley
>

> Carthik Sharma wrote:
>
> >http://2fargon.com/wplist
> >
> >That should give you the latest count. It trawls, the update files of
> >blogrolling.com, weblogs.com, and blo.gs
> >
> >The latest count, as of writing this is 15482 (blogs that ping one of
> >those update services, that is)
> >
> >Carthik.
> >
> >On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:23:56 -0500, Shelley Powers
> ><shelleyp at burningbird.net> wrote:
> >

> >>Also, does anyone have any guestimate of number of Wordpress users?
> >>
> >>Thx
> >>
> >>Shelley

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net