[wp-hackers] Plugin Site

WordPress at thunderbyrd.net wordpress at thunderbyrd.net
Sat Jul 17 10:05:37 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: hackers-bounces at wordpress.org [mailto:hackers-bounces at wordpress.org]On
Behalf Of Craig Hartel
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 3:23 AM
To: hackers at wordpress.org
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Plugin Site

Well, this is my sandbox, and I invite everyone to come and play. If you
don't
want to come and play, well, that's not a problem. I won't force you to, nor
will I grab your toys and bring them into my playground.

This will become the "go-to" site for the latest and greatest plugin news,
reviews, and stews. Okay, I needed another rhyming word...sue me. :)

Authors will flock to the site and get the recognition and traffic they
deserve,
or they will flock off.
I can't believe you said, "Flock off" Craig!
Either way, the users will have a great resource at
their disposal. Personally, I could care less about what license(s) are of
concern. Simple common sense will dictate the management of the site. It's
all
too lacking in this day and age, anyway.

It's all about community and playing nice together. It's that easy.
Well said, and I agree 100%.