[wp-hackers] Plugin Site

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Fri Jul 16 21:03:19 UTC 2004

The previous threads on this demonstrated that several plugin
developers felt very strongly about *not* having their downloads
directly linked to. Several of today's posts have said something along
the lines of: "The GPL means people can't stop us from mirroring their
plugins". This is how such a condition could quite easily arise.

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/