[wp-hackers] Category Trackback

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Thu Jul 15 01:19:42 UTC 2004

Tara Star wrote:

> Shelley Powers wrote:
>
>> Hmmm. Did Luca get the idea from these conversations? Reason why I ask
>> is that sometimes others might want to try some coding themselves, but
>> chat about look and feel with other coders, first. That doesn't mean
>> we don't want to do try the work ourselves, rather than have others do
>> it.
>

> Luca got in touch with me after my call for assistance. unfortunately,
> been busy so haven't had time to follow up.

... and now I've read the rest of the thread and I realise I should have
done so before sending out these e-mails! :-)

great afai concerned, in this case I was more interested by the
functionality being available than by the coding process.

If somebody wants to take up my "topic exchange" idea and code it,
that's fine for me too.

Steph aka bunny aka Tara
--
http://climbtothestars.org/