[wp-hackers] Category Trackback

Chris Lott Chris.Lott at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 01:09:08 UTC 2004

> Chris -- the point I'm trying to make is that sometimes people want to
> code their own ideas, but chat with other people first. They're not
> going to chat about their ideas, though, if others just start coding
> them.

Yeah, I get your point-- I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek. There is
no monopoly on code, whoever is interested can still do whatever it is
they want to do. If hearing an idea on this list is akin to staking a
claim for gold-mining, that appears to be closing doors rather than
opening them. There is nothing about seeing an idea and coding it that
discourages anyone from learning the framework and architecture.