[wp-hackers] Category Trackback

Shelley Powers burningbird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 18:44:01 UTC 2004

Hmmm. Did Luca get the idea from these conversations? Reason why I ask
is that sometimes others might want to try some coding themselves, but
chat about look and feel with other coders, first. That doesn't mean
we don't want to do try the work ourselves, rather than have others do
it.

And exactly what do you mean, 'solid WP fasions"?