[wp-hackers] Mass Edit [Category Changes]

Danny Dawson quasistoic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 01:14:18 UTC 2004

I'm a fan of the checkbox method, such as Shelley and Matt are
discussing, but before I read their suggestions, I was thinking along
the lines of how Gmail handles assigning labels when viewing
individual threads: one drop down box with all categories listed,
selecting one  assigns the category and causes the label/category to
show up as a link next to the post/email header/subject.  This link
could be set to remove the category/label onclick, or a small "Remove"
icon could bet placed next to it.  Unfortunately, this requires a bit
of javascript magic, which, like Graeme, I am not a fan of, but I
thought it was worth noting as an alternative method.

--Danny Dawson

Danny Dawson
http://quasistoic.org/ts/