[wp-hackers] Mass Edit [Category Changes]

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Sun Jul 11 22:35:23 UTC 2004

Showing n number of dropdowns including one empty one would probably
handle the 90% case. A little JS magic could be used to add additional
dropdowns client-side if needed. If the JS to add additional dropdowns
was implemented, might not need that one empty one either.

--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/