[wp-hackers] the_category() produces Database SQL error and a warning

marks at ibbsonline.com marks at ibbsonline.com
Wed Jul 7 23:55:22 UTC 2004

I filed a bug report for this on 06/26/2004
(http://mosquito.wordpress.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000126), and there has
only been one reply to this bug, to which I have replied but have not received a
response.  I originally filed it because I was able to use the_category() in
WordPress 1.2-mingus in a plugin to pull a category listing associated with a
certain post (the current viewing post).  Since 1.2-mingus it has not worked.  Am
I doing something wrong?

You can view the source for my plugin at
http://technicallyincorrect.org/phpsrc/plugins/breadcrumb/beta/breadcrumb.phps