[wp-hackers] blogfilename

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 02:52:22 UTC 2004

That is really neat!!

Maybe we should have one more tab in the UI that reads "Advanced
Options" or something which leads to options.php?option_group_id=all.
Some of the newly introduced options do not have any description,
unlike the old ones -- "moderation_keys" for example.

Some options in the options table are not here, I guess, but this is
really cool :)

Carthik.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:47:59 -0500, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> Carthik Sharma wrote:
>
> > Maybe those hidden pages should be done away with in the source, but
> > then again, maybe we should have an "advanced options" page/pages that
> > enables one to change all the options in the options table.
>
> options.php?option_group_id=all
>
> --
> Matt Mullenweg
>   http://photomatt.net | http://wordpress.org
> http://pingomatic.com | more soon...

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net