[wp-hackers] New Approach to Asides

Randy Peterman randy at altn.com
Wed Dec 22 21:54:53 UTC 2004

Mathias Bynens wrote:

>The problem here is: photograph posts. I have more than one post that
>only contains an image, and I think there are several others in the
>blogosphere *pukes* that have.
>
>I think tagging a short post manually is still better than letting the
>way it's displayed depend on its length.

I strongly recommend that this be left a preference sort of thing
because there is some logic to various approaches, but it can't be
written as a dogmattic rule.  Shortness is a categorization of posts as
well as any other sort of category that might further specify the nature
of the post.

/me Ducks back into the wood work.

--
Randy Peterman
Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.

RelayFax 6.0 is now available!  CAPI/ISDN support,
 DID (Direct Inward Dial), new faxing engine,
 plus much more!
http://www.altn.com/press/press_release.asp?ReleaseID=106