[wp-hackers] New Approach to Asides

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Wed Dec 22 19:44:47 UTC 2004

Another good way, and a way that doesn't abuse something, the way using
the category to designate size is an abuse, is to use the post meta to
store a size=short value.

What I would really REALLY like is the ability to hardcode meta choices
in, so that you could make post size a dropdown list instead of having
to type it in, like Expression Engine has.