[wp-hackers] Bug 488 fixed

Thiago Becker thiago.becker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 11:04:20 UTC 2004

Mmm... you have two way to do this.
1) Have a local CVS, commit your changes and `cvs rdiff` it;
or 2) take two copies of wordpress, one as the official CVS and other
with your changes, and use `diff -uNr original_copy altered_copy`.

Both can be better learned using man {cvs,diff,patch}, on Linux. On
windows, you sould google for it.

[s]
Thiago

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:40:03 +0100, Christoph Rummel
<bronski at bronski.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to find the syntax for diff to create a
> patch for CVS, so I just posted my solution to
>
> http://wiki.wordpress.org/?pagename=autop-bugs
>
> because tags don't get displayed in Mosquito...
>
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=488
>
> Chris

Thiago Rafael Becker
Computer Science Undergraduate