[wp-hackers] feature or bug? i cant login after update wp and php

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 07:01:22 UTC 2004

Try the support forms. You'll likely find someone with a similar
problem who knows how to fix it. This list is devoted to core hacking
and alpha testing.

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:08:06 +0700, Idban Secandri
<idban.secandri at gmail.com> wrote:
> i cant login anymore using firefox, i'm lucky my konqueror still keep
> older cookies, so i can posting from konqueror.
>
> not just wp, my hosting company also update php to 4.3.10 this problem
> came from php or wp?
>
> --
> http://secandri.com/blog

--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/
A proud Linux, Firefox, and WordPress user.
Linux is not an operating system, its a way of life.