[wp-hackers] 1.2.2 Failing on fresh install.

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Sun Dec 19 18:57:07 UTC 2004

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 10:51:57AM -0800, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
> Kimmo Suominen wrote:
> >Now, I do have some modifications to core files, such as the fixes
> >to page caching by proxies and browsers, that haven't made it into
> >the CVS repo.
> >
> >    ftp://ftp.gw.com/pub/people/kim/patches/wordpress/no-cache.diff
>
> Was there a bug filed for this? Anyway I rolled this in to the new auth
> and admin stuff.

Thanks!

There used to be a mail address somewhere on the wordpress.org site
for submitting bugs, at some point.  That's where I initially sent
a couple of patches, and at least one got committed.

I just took a look, and I really could not find anything about how to
report bugs (apart from "..." in the FAQ under DOCS).  If you have a
procedure on how you would like patches and bug reports submitted, it
would be great to have it prominently documented on wordpress.org.

Cheers,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>